Organic visitors increased by more than 147%!
National Funding is one of the leading providers of small business loans and equipment leases for small businesses across the U.S. In 2013 and 2014, National Funding was ranked by the San Diego Business Journal as one of the 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies in San Diego and listed on the Inc. 5000 list of America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies. National Funding has been at the forefront of the equipment leasing business since 1999.
The goal of the SEO campaign was to increase organic traffic to the website and ultimately increase organic traffic revenue by improving keyword rankings to their target keywords. In doing this, the overall goal was to eventually increase conversions and conversion rate for the business.
- Target small to medium-sized businesses and individuals in need of promotional products.
- Perform a detailed audit including keyword research and on-site content analysis.
- Complete an in-depth on-page technical SEO audit and optimize page titles, meta descriptions, header tags, and image alt tags. Clean up internal linking and navigation and develop new copy for category and product pages on a monthly basis.
- Execute off-page efforts including link profile analysis of healthy and toxic external links and fix broken or toxic links. Give 301 redirect recommendations for 404 pages.
- Create branded content marketing pieces including infographics and articles to increase authoritative links back to the nationalfunding.com website and boost engagement through social media.
- Build out new landing pages with content that targets industry keywords that National Funding wasn’t currently targeting.
- Increase the hierarchy of the pages that were targeting some of their high volume search terms.
- Get rid of unnecessary subfolders, allowing more authority to fall to the pages that specifically targeted relevant keywords.
In less than 4 months, we increased the volume of targeted keywords within the top 5 rankings in Google and Bing/Yahoo by 93% and increased the TOTAL volume of targeted indexed keywords by 91%. We continue to see improvements in rankings, organic traffic, and conversions on lead forms.
Some of the most significant keyword movements were as follows:
- For the term Small Business Loans – which is searched over 33,000 times per month -National Funding went from no ranking, to position number 11. They are the third highest rated small business loan provider in the search engine results pages.
- For the term Working Capital – which is searched over 22,200 times per month – National Funding went from ranking outside the top 50, to ranking in the number 3 position.
- For the term Working Capital Loan and the term Working Capital Loans – which are search 590 and 490 times per month respectively – they went from ranking outside the top 50, to now holding the number one ranking for both terms.
- For the term Merchant Cash Advance – which is searched 3,600 times per month – they went from being unranked, to consistently holding a top five ranking. They’ve been as high as position two, but have yet to fall out of the top five since establishing the ranking.
- For the term Business Loan – which is searched 6,600 times per month – National Funding went from being unranked to position 24, and for the term Business Loans – which is search 18,100 times per month – they went from being unranked to position 29.
- For the term Equipment Leasing – which is searched 1,900 times per month – National Funding went from ranking on the third page of the search engine results page to the within the top five positions on page one.
With these ranking increases National Funding has seen significant traffic improvements to these interior pages:
- National Funding’s working capital page as seen increases in organic traffic of 163.71% year over year.
- National Funding’s equipment leasing page has seen increases in organic traffic of 147.66% year over year.
- National Funding’s merchant cash advance page has seen increase in organic traffic of 408.60% year over year.
- National Funding’s small business loan page has seen an increase in organic traffic of over 50%.
- National Funding’s types of leases page has seen an increase in organic traffic of 335.51%.
- National Funding’s credit card processing page has seen an increase in organic traffic by over 50%.
Some year over year organic gains are as follows:
- Organic visitors increased 147.56%
- New organic visitors increased 151.24%
- Organic goal completions (web form submissions) increased 62.30%
- Organic Submissions increased 165.91%
- Organic Fundings increased 33.33%
- Organic Deals Funded Total Amount increased 14.53%
- Organic Deals Funded Total Margin increased 18.5%