Internet Marketing Inc: Project Managers Needed
Location: San Diego, CA
Fast growing Internet marketing company located in Mission Valley is looking for an experienced Project Manager. Our company’s core competency is in Search Engine Optimization (SEO), but we’ve significantly expanded into other areas of Internet marketing including Social Media Marketing (SMO), PPC campaign management, Web Development, Internet Marketing Consulting, Video Optimization, and more. Our company has landed several large contracts and is on the verge of catapulting into the next level of Internet Marketing agencies.
• Communicating directly with clients to define and implement website requirements.
• Communicating project status to clients and internal team
• Managing developers and outside resources in the development of approved site or application requirements from project initiation through post launch phase.
• Suggests areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions.
• Lead internal teams/task forces
• Complies with and helps to enforce standard policies and procedures.
• Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
• Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
• Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
• Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
• Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards.
• Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
• Minimizes our exposure and risk on project.
• Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
• Sit in on client meetings and take diligent notes for accurate tracking and continuity
• Other duties as assigned by management.
• Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Business, Marketing, Finance, or related.
• Master’s degree desirable
• 2-3 years experience in Internet Marketing or Web Development Industry – Account Manager or Project Manager
• Prefer 2-3 years campaign/project management experience – Project Management certifications highly desirable!
• Outstanding verbal and written communications
• Experience working with all types of client sites (ecommerce, enterprise-level, static)
• Must be professional, motivated, and a team player
• Excellent computer skills (Internet, MS Office)
• Successful candidate will be extremely organized
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
Please send resume and any other information that you feel will highlight your qualifications to email@example.com.