Comscore released the April 2009 numbers this week as Twitter raises the bar again attracting 17 million unique visitors in April alone.
This nearly doubles the unique visitors from the week before as in March 2009 Twitter had 9.3 million.
Imagine if you saw your unique traffic takeoff to the moon like Twitter has as shown below:
This is JUST for people visiting Twitter nevermind the those using the desktop client that utilize the Twitter API such as TweetDeck – a MUST have.
My sense is there will be a dropoff in the summer as more people drop off from the Twitter “fad” and those that remain will more and more access the site via the API.
Of course Twitter could jump the shark with the Fonz doing so over the FAIL WHALE 🙂
- Related Blogs on Internet Marketing
- Learn the #1 marketing tactic from a master for free | Create a …
- Internet Marketing – The 4 Most Important Steps
- Why Does a Company Need Internet Marketing?
- Sydney Internet Marketing Geeks
- How to Make Big Money in Internet Marketing – Part I