This week’s Internet Marketing Weekly Recap is brought to you by our new Social Media Director, Carrie Peterson. The video covers important industry news and tips between September 30 to October 6.
[trafficplayer_skin padding: 45px 0 0 62px; margin: 0 auto; width: 643px; height: 477px; background: url(http://www.internetmarketinginc.com/wp-content/uploads/skin13_580x356.png) no-repeat top left; text-align: left;][trafficplayer_youtube_video width=”580″ height=”356″ src=”http://www.youtube.com/embed/xnWo7GbIVZU?modestbranding=1&autohide=1&controls=1&hd=1&rel=0″ ][/trafficplayer_youtube_video][/trafficplayer_skin]
- How To Get More Customers By Blogging
- Google Launches E-Commerce “Trusted Store” Badges
- Facebook Changes its Analytics, but what does this mean for Advertisers?
- IMI Social Media Marketing Team
- Google Panda Update 2.5: Friend or Foe?
- Search Query Data in Google Analytics: YOUR Organic Click-Through Rates Revealed!
- iPhone 4S Opens Land of Opportunity For Marketers
- Steve Jobs Is Dead – October 5, 2011
- Online Users Pay Their Respects to Apple Legend Steve Jobs