We are proud to announce that of the five submissions IMI entered for 2018’s Hermes Creative Awards, we received honors for all! Hermes Creative Awards recognizes outstanding work in the industry while promoting the philanthropic nature of marketing and communication professionals.
- The Top Tailgating Conferences in College Football – Infographic for National Pen – Honorable Mention
- How Sleep Apnea Affects Sufferers Both Day & Night – Infographic for Somnetics – Gold
- The Most Die Hard NFL Fan Bases – Infographic for Tahiti Village – Platinum
- Measuring the Impact of Programmatic Advertising – Infographic for Koeppel Direct- Honorable Mention
- The World’s Top Solo Travel Destinations According to a Seasoned Continent Hopper – Infographic for Hard Rock Hotels – Platinum
There were over 6,500 entries from throughout the United States, Canada, and dozens of other countries in the Hermes Creative Awards 2018 competition. Our dedicated team continues to deliver award-winning work for clients year after year.
Wondering what not to do when designing an infographic? Read our 10 Tips for Designing a Cringeworthy Infographic.