The total U.S. hotel industry revenue has risen from $115.6 billion in 2001 to a cool $199.3 billion in 2016. [source: statista.com]
With the exception of a dip from 2008-2011, the hospitality industry has experienced a strong upswing in revenue over the past 15 years. In order to take advantage of these rising numbers, each hotel must have a profound understanding of their target audience, consumer requests (and complaints), and how to implement their hotel marketing initiatives at opportune times.
‘Tis the Season for Optimized Hotel Marketing
One of the busiest travel times is upon us and holiday campaigns are likely well underway, but it’s not too late to make last-minute adjustments to optimize hotel marketing efforts.
We’ve gathered our top hotel marketing blogs to provide a comprehensive look at areas where hotels can make changes and see significant results.
- How to Market Your Hospitality Brand for Company Events
- Top 6 Touchpoints Every Hotel Should Master
- 10 Tips to Market Your Hotel on Instagram
- 5 Email Campaigns Your Hospitality Brand Should Try
- 5 Big Ideas to Master Hospitality in Digital Marketing
- How Hotels Are Using Data to Achieve ROI
Want more digital insights delivered straight to your inbox? Sign up for our monthly newsletter.