The holiday season is quickly approaching which means e-commerce companies are working overtime to ensure their campaigns are ready to go. All the effort is well worth it since consumers spent $63.1 billion (on desktop) on e-commerce sites from November through December 2016. [source: MarketingProfs]
It’s safe to say that people are looking to buy during the last months of the year and it’s up to you to make sure your content speaks to their needs. Capitalize on this influx of online activity that has already begun to take shape by setting up your e-commerce campaigns for success.
We’ve rounded up the best of the best of our e-commerce blogs to help you magnify your brand, connect with your customers/clients, and have a prosperous holiday season.
- Mapping the Consumer Journey for E-Commerce Retailers
- Time + Speed: The Hard Truth about Mobile Commerce
- Not Optimizing Your Mobile Is Costing Your Business Big Bucks
- How You Can Fight the New Webrooming Trend in E-Commerce
- Technical SEO Checklist for E-Commerce Sites
Ready for more? We have an early holiday gift just for you!