We are excited to announce IMI’s strong presence at Digital World Expo 2012 in Las Vegas later this week September 27 – 29. One of our resident data scientists, Justin Goodman, will be presenting on Friday and Saturday about attribution analytics modeling!
More information about the conference can be found at www.dwxpo.com. Below is a description of Goodman’s presentation:
Finally! Over the last year, few tools have been uncovered and finally available for real-world attribution modeling. Everyone knows the “last click” concept is out the window when it comes to areas that influence consumer purchasing decisions. Take this hour to review the best tools available in the marketplace for companies to start attribution assessment and take the next step!
Key takeaways include:
- Service tools for attribution modeling (demos)
- Expectations and cost-of-entry
- How to implement your new-found knowledge
- Budgeting and internal report management
- Re-educating clients and senior management
- Upper and lower funnel perceptions and assessment
- Which engagements are the most effective / impactful