This week’s Internet Marketing Weekly Recap is brought to you by IMI’s SEO Director, Benj Arriola. The video covers September 10 to September 16.
[trafficplayer_skin padding: 45px 0 0 62px; margin: 0 auto; width: 643px; height: 477px; background: url(http://www.internetmarketinginc.com/wp-content/uploads/skin13_580x356.png) no-repeat top left; text-align: left;][trafficplayer_youtube_video width=”580″ height=”356″ src=”http://www.youtube.com/embed/vtmIFHVfKuk?modestbranding=1&autohide=1&controls=1&hd=1&rel=0″ ][/trafficplayer_youtube_video][/trafficplayer_skin]
Here is a list of this week’s blog posts. Check them out and let us know what you think!
- Increase Your YouTube Ranking With Proper YouTube Metadata Optimization
- Improve Marketing Decisions with Multi-Channel Attribution Analytics
- For Yahoo-Bing, Baby Steps Are Key
- The Unexpected Crash of Target.com
- Smart Lists by Facebook Gets Released, Should Google+ Be Worried?
- Google Releases Its New Flight Search Tool