When creating a Paid Search Strategy Campaign, there are few factors you must always consider. I have listed some basic questions you should ask yourself before creating a paid search campaign.
- How competitive are the keywords my business is competing for in the Paid Search landscape?
- Have I created relevant ads and Ad groups associated with my keywords?
- Should I Geo-target my ads for specific states, cities, etc..?
- Have I created ads that really call out some quick features or deals I am offering consumers for my product or service?
- Do I have a specific landing page that I am sending my paid search ads to that highlights my ad offerings?
- Do I have conversion tracking in place to monitor my campaigns success?
By answering the above questions you will be on your way to creating a more successful Paid search campaign.